Search Nadler Insurance
Current Clients

Request Service
for Your Policy

Twitter Feed
Contact Us
This form does not yet contain any fields.
    Request a Quote
    This form does not yet contain any fields.

      FAQs > Renters FAQs > Q: How does a renters policy protect my personal property?

      A: A renters policy provides “named perils coverage”. This means that the policy only pays when your property is damaged or destroyed by any of the ways specifically described in the policy. These usually include:

      • Fire or lightning
      • Windstorm or hail
      • Explosions
      • Riots
      • Aircraft
      • Vehicles
      • Smoke
      • Vandalism or malicious mischief
      • Theft
      • Falling objects
      • Weight of ice, snow, or sleet
      • Accidental discharge or overflow of water or steam
      • Freezing
      • Sudden and accidental damage from artificially generated electrical current
      • Volcanic eruptions (but this doesn’t include earthquake or tremors)

      Renters coverage applies to your personal property, no matter where you are in the world. This means you’re covered when you are on vacation as well as at home.

      Last updated on August 5, 2009 by Joshua Nadler

      Give Us a Shot
      Follow Us
      Contact Info
      Legal Stuff

      Copyright © 2012, Paul R. Nadler Insurance Services. All rights reserved.

      This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.

      Powered by Awesurance